Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Welcome!

Welcome to this blog about photography.
I'm Duane Dale. I'm a "people photographer" based in Madison, New Hamsphire. - which is to say portraits, candid portraits, events, and theater.

The purpose of this page is to link you to my main photo site
and also a blog called Techniques for Theater Photography.

I'm an official photographer for two regional theater companies,
The Barnstormers Theatre, a professional summer stock theater in Tamworth, New Hampshire,
Advice To The Players, a professional+community Shakespeare company based in Sandwich, New Hampshire.

In the course of working for these two theater companies, I've developed an approach to theater photography that I'd like to share. Click here to join this evolving project.

Regards,
Duane Dale

No comments:

Post a Comment